Academic Resource Centre
- It is a community library useable by 06 secondary
schools, 02 professional institutions and 04 universities
in a rural suburb of Bamenda town, North West Province of
Cameroon, Central Africa.
Action Health Cameroon
- This project is targeting needy children,
needy mothers, teenagers, youths and needy health
Trees are life project
- It is a project for environmental education
and planting of shade trees by the schooling youths.
Bee farming training
- It is a project assisting rural unemployed
youths on honey production, for self-employment and
in secondary schools (ATS)
- It is a project targeting student/teachers
and students in secondary school, for an initiation
for agricultural production , urban agriculture
,agro-forestry and environmental protection.
S.O.S. Needy adolescents(SNA)
- To provide an opportunity to this categoryof
children to learn a petit trade and become
Centre for Computer and Internet Education (CYCCIE)
- Computers, their peripherals and software's
are very expensive in Africa and in Cameroon in particular.
Needy children centre
- Since 1990 they have been regular tribal
between some villages in the North West Province of
Cameroon bringing families to leave their respective
villages and settle in Bamenda, the provincial
Computer and Internet
literacy in schools (CILS)
- Nature of the problem: Schooling youths of
Cameroon in general and of the NorthWest province in particular
do not have access to modern information technologies and
the word of knowledge this convey.
Books for Education
- Nature of the problem: Books are very
expensive here in Cameroon. Many youths in schools ,college
and universities are from very poor families and do not
easily access to books (academic or general reading)
and sustainable development
- Nature of problem: In most of the rural
communities in Cameroon, there is an increasing population
of unemployed youths/adolescents with no hope for future.