Browse the map to see some of the organizations and communities that have benefited from donations to InterConnection. You can type in your zipcode,
state or city to find organizations that have benefitted in your area.
Who We Have Helped
Your donation helps non-governmental organizations around the world by providing high-quality refurbished desktop and laptop computers, creating opportunity through computer reuse.
- The 2015 eCycle Event Saves Over 25,000 Pounds of Electronics from the Landfill - The 2015 eCycle Event embodied what it means to live in one of the greenest cities in the country. Proclaimed as Seattle Electronics Reuse Day by Mayor Ed Murray, the 2015 eCycle Event at CenturyLink Field North Parking Lot had cars lining up as early as ... more »
- Making a Difference in Port-au-Prince, Haiti - Parul, Valcourt and Kayla, three students at Lewis & Clark College in Portland, are working to bring laptops from InterConnection down to Haiti to help Haitian teenagers learn valuable life skills. The students are holding a campus-wide eCycle collection ... more »
- InterConnection Donations Help Benefit Big-Brained Superheroes Club - The Big Brained Superheroes learn about digital logic, computers and how to build electric circuits. Recently the BBSC were able to order some laptops from InterConnection thanks to our nonprofit discount. These laptops are allowing youth to work on homew... more »
- InterConnection Donates Much Needed Technology to AIDS Housing Association of Tacoma - InterConnection recently donated 3 desktop computers and 2 laptops to the AIDS Housing Association of Tacoma. The computers will be distributed amongst their three houses for clients to use, while the laptops will be used as mobile workstations for staff.... more »
- Nonprofit Spotlight: The Learning Institute of Texas - The Learning Institute of Texas began as a New Life Community Center providing English, Spanish and Computer Classes. From there it became The Learning Institute of Texas with a mission to help international students improve their English fluency. The Lea... more »
- InterConnection Receives Surprise in the Mail - Last week we received a wonderful surprise in the mail; an envelope. On the front of the envelope it reads: ... more »
- InterConnection Launches International Computer Grant Program - InterConnection recently launched its International Grant Program, with an initial open application period for nonprofits in Colombia. After much success with the U.S. grant program, InterConnection decided to create the International Grant Program in ord... more »
- InterConnection Awards Computer Grant to INK Artspace - INK Artspace was awarded a Spring quarter grant from InterConnection providing 10 desktop computers and 10 monitors allowing dozens of children each month to use computers to work on creative endeavors and expand their skillset and knowledge of creative c... more »
- InterConnection Awards Computer Grant to Stonewall Youth - Stonewall Youth was awarded a Spring quarter computer grant from InterConnection providing 2 desktop computers, 2 monitors and 1 laptop, impacting over 200 youth a year; acting as a tool of empowerment and communication Each quarter InterConnection offe... more »
- InterConnection Awards Computer Grant to Hope Creek Charitable Foundation - The Hope Creek Charitable Foundation was awarded a spring quarter grant from InterConnection providing 2 desktop computers, 2 monitors and 2 laptops impacting 150 volunteers and more than 500 people in need each month. Each quarter InterConnection offers ... more »
- InterConnection Awards Computer Grant to Renton Youth Advocacy Center - The Renton Youth Advocacy Center received a spring quarter grant from InterConnection providing 2 desktop computers, 2 monitors and 5 laptops impacting almost 200 teenagers, with 4 or 5 students each day using the equipment. ... more »
- Oso Landslide Victims Receive Donated Laptops from InterConnection - InterConnection donated three laptops to North Counties Family Services in Darrington to aid with the mudslide relief efforts. The laptops will be used by volunteers to collect information from people impacted by the disaster and keep track of aid distri... more »
- InterConnection Donated a Full MultiPoint Computer Lab to the Public Pilot Library of Medellín - At the beginning of the year, InterConnection donated a 5-seat Multipoint Server System to the Public Pilot Library of Medellín for Latin America (Biblioteca Pública Piloto de Medellín para América Latina), Colombia. ... more »
- MultiPoint Computer Lab donated to Escuela Agrícola San Pedro - In February InterConnection’s director, and María Eugenia Gallitelli, Latin America Outreach manager, traveled to San Pedro de Ycuamandiyu in Paraguay to personally donate a five seat Multipoint Server System to the Escuela Agrícola de San Pedro... more »
- Boeing 747 Restoration Project - InterConnection donated parts to the Museum of Flight in Seattle to help restore the first 747 ever built. ... more »
- InterConnection supports Local Job Creation and Training. - InterConnection donated computer equipment valued at $7,000 to the Work Force Development Center (WFDC). The computers will be used to support their new machine shop facility in Mukilteo and provide classroom training to youth from across the Puget Sound ... more »
- NEW SMART PHONE & TABLET CERTIFIED DATA WIPE SERVICE - Smart phones and tablets are like computers, they store sensitive personal information including phone number, texts, photos, and contacts. This data must be securely destroyed before the device is reused which is why InterConnection launched a smart phon... more »
- Happy New Year 2013 - Thank you for all your support. You helped make 2013 full of accomplishments, activities and growth. With your help, we have shipped more than 5,000 computers to organizations and underserved communities in need of technology. Over 1600 nonprofits receiv... more »
Low-income families and students - we offer laptops and desktops to low-income families and students at at-cost prices.
Nonprofit organizations - Every month, more than 80 nonprofits receive computers from InterConnection.
Schools & Libraries - Donations to InterConnection helps us cut the average cost of setting up a computer lab in a school, library or community center by at least 70%.
Disaster Relief – InterConnection works with organizations such as NetHope, World Vision, Microsoft Community Affairs and others when natural disasters strike around the world in order to get the nonprofit IT infrastructure up and running locally.
Computer Grants - InterConnection donates high-quality refurbished equipment to eligible nonprofits 4 times a year.
InterConnection has shipped more than 35,000 computers to NGOs, schools, libraries, community centers, etc. in 40 different countries.